Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ohhhhh!!! I am SO blessed to have the Blog up and running! Bring on Sarah Harms Longacre Blogging for the first time ever. Watch out world! Here comes BLOOMING in UGANDA!

I better put a BIG warning to you all first.... Sarah Longacre can not spell to save her life!
Just had to get that off my plate. Please know that you are at your own risk while reading this blog.

So.... I am off to Deepak Chopra tonight with lots of fun gals (my sis Wendy, Shayla, Jenni David, Julie and many more)! I will stop back later tonight to fill you all in on all of the great happenings of Blooming in Uganda! Can't wait to tell you how much we have brought in thus far!

Thanks for all of the love and support! I could never, ever, ever do this with out all of the wonderful support from each and every one of you!

Lots of love,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Blogging rocks, my dear, and so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exciting! you should get some kind of little widget on the side that tracks how close to your goal you are! have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete